Thursday, 13 February 2014

two stars and a wish

                                                         Two stars and a wish

My star is the time tabling because it was really easy, and I have never done that kind of thing before and I am quite independit and this is my chance to do that.

My other star is the priorites and specals because that was fun and they keept me very interested and I learned a lot about independice.

My wish is to improve on getting to stations alittle faster and the teachers getting to the workshop faster                              

                                           We are learning to evaluate our lerning honestly.

1 comment:

  1. Learning a lot about independence is just what we want for you Tabitha! That is great! Managing our time is also an important part of being in Poutama. I think we will all get better at this over the next few weeks!

    ReplyDelete