Monday, 7 April 2014

swimming sports

WALT: Evaluate our learning honestly
Task: Reflect on your efforts at swimming sports day
Success Criteria:
Use an image here.
Answer questions


Use correct spelling and punctuation.
Ask your learning partner to write you some feedback.
*
What are you most proud of at swimming sports and why?
That I came first in all my races and I tried my best.

What challenged you the most and Why?
I slipped when the horn went off so I needed to cath up.

How did you show kotahitanga?
When my friend got into the finals but she was dreast all ready and I helped her get throgh that.

Next time, what is a goal you can work towards?
swimming abit faster.

Peer Comment: Thats right Tabitha you came first in all the races! Plus I think you did a very very good job & you tried you best I belive in you, Next year you should lengths because your ready for it!

Good Luck 

Zara



1 comment:

  1. Well done Tabitha. I'm really proud that you tried your best in all your races. I agree with Zara that you'll be ready for length races next year. From Nicky.

    ReplyDelete