Wednesday, 12 March 2014

Camp goal

WALT: Set SMART goals.
Task: Write are goal
Reflection:I wrote 2 goals this was a success. 
Succsses Criteria: Set 2 goals that are sensible, measurable, achievable, relevant and timely goals
Reflect on goals after camp

My goal is to overcome my fear of small spaces.
I have chossen tis goal because I am scared of small spaces.
I'll know have achieved this goal when I am not afraid of small spaces.
I can help  myself achieve this goal by stay with someone that is not afraid of small spaces.

My other goal is to get to know people in my cabon.
I have chosen this goal because sometimes when I don't know someone I don't feel safe.
I'll know I have achieved this goal when I know them better.
I can help myself achieve this by talking to them and getting to know them.
     
                                                          By Tabitha 

3 comments:

  1. Your first goal is an interesting one Tabitha. Are you thinking about the caving? You can take this nice and slow (and actually the air around you feels nice and refreshing). Good luck with this goal. I don't think you'll have much trouble with the other goal but you're right, camp is a good time to build on your friendships with your current friends but also some new ones. Have a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many things to see in the caves Tabitha (like weta, crayfish, glow worms etc) - I wonder if you will be so busy marveling at all of these things, that the small spaces won't be such a worry...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with David and Elly - you can take it slowly and there will be amazing things to discover. You also won't be the only one who is scared of small spaces, and you will be able to help each other to make it a great experience. Can't wait to get there!

    ReplyDelete