Thursday, 6 March 2014

Reacion for catching a ruler

                                                WALT: gather, display and discuss data


Success Criteria:  
  • Gather relevant information
  • Display data on a stem and leaf graph
  • Make some conclusions about the data


Task:
To present information about reaction times using a ruler.


Data:30+ 30+ 12 30+ 18 3 18 13 17 2 6

Stem and Leaf Graph:



Sorted Stem and Leaf Graph:



Conclusions: For my sorted steam and leaf graph the numbers were in order by the smallest to the biggest number. For my not sorted stem and leaf graph my best score was 2 and my worst score was  30+ whitch means I diden't catch it.

  



Assessment:
Self Assessment: I think my Graph was clear and easy to read. So people can understand the graph.
  • I can gather relevant information



  • I can display data on a stem and leaf graph


  • I can make some conclusions about the data



Peer Assessment: I think you did well at the conclusion because it was clear and easy to read.
  • I can gather relevant information
  • I can display data on a stem and leaf graph
  • I can make some conclusions about the data





No comments:

Post a Comment