Thursday, 26 June 2014

End Of Term Reflection

My end of term reflection 

WALT: evaluate our learning honestly

What is an effective learner?  
A effective learner is someone who listens and someone who thinks for them self and always stays on task.

What were the highlights for this term? 
Seed To Table because you get to make and eat lots of yummy food and learn lots about gardening.

What were your greatest challenges this term?  Why? 
Grass hopper tennis because I couldn't slice the cheese. (slicing the cheese is hitting the ball with the side of the racket)

How are you going towards acting with integrity? Why?  How could you improve? 
I think I could improve with picking stuff up, like pens and stuff like that in stead of just walking past.

What are your goals in our learner disposition wall?  Where to next? 
I am at self directed my goal is to know my goals without a teacher telling me.



No comments:

Post a Comment