Wednesday, 11 June 2014

Science Sample

WALT: show our understanding of how energy works. 

DESCRIPTION: Each week we have been learning about a different type of energy.  For example, States of Matter, Kinetic and Potential, Radiation, Conduction and Convection.

SC:

Gathering Data
I can gather infomation using my 5 sences


I can use my information to draw conclusions
I can share my findings using evidence I have gathered

Task: Make a video (no longer than 30 seconds) about on 
energy. i.e. States of matter, Potential and Kinetic energy, Newtons Cradle or forms of energy like Radiation, Convection, Conduction.example of   

What makes a good video:
- clear voices  I don't think we did very well at that because of the wind was really loud 
- different camera angles we defiantly used different camera angles  
- Still camera skills We did not really do that because we had to swap the camera person.  
- mute background noise   we did not do that ether because there was lots of wind in the backround
- mixture of still and moving images  yes we did that
- background distractions there were no background distractions 
- music we added music with iMovie  





Buddy Feed back
 think that tabitha has a really clear voice that is good and she has explaned what gas is really well and our  video is only 30 secs and that is just the rite time! 
-From katie:)



Here is the link to my awesome science sample

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tabitha,
    You need to have another look at this blog post. You have pasted the information in twice and you need to add your information in.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tabitha, in your video you explained solids, liquids and gases well but maybe think about different camera angles next time to create interest for the viewer.

    ReplyDelete