Sunday, 10 August 2014

Te Reo Māori

WALT: communicate a message.





Description: We have been participating in 3 different workshops around colour, compositions and fonts.  We put these skills to use in a poster sharing our knowledge about Te Reo Maori.

Why? We have noticed that our posters are too cluttered and do not communicate a  message well.

Message: My message is clear and purposeful.  Everything that is on my poster relates to my message.

Feed Forward\Feed Back: I think it is good but next time you could choose a backround that complements the text better. -Bella

Composition: My poster is balanced.
Font:  My font is clear, readable and suits the message.
Colour:  I have used 2-3 colours that are complementary.  My background choice makes the text pop!
Accuracy:  All of the words on my poster are spelt correctly.
Evaluation:
  1. What are you most proud of and why?   I am most proud of my colour because usually I use lots of different of colours for the backround.
  1. What challenged you the most and why? Making sure all the Maori word are spelt correctly it is hard because I don't speack Maori.
  1. Next time, what is a goal you can work towards? Making sure my poster is balanced.










2 comments:

  1. Hi Tabitha,
    Can you please make the image of your poster bigger - it is hard to read when it is that size. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tabitha - that is better! I like the way you have summarised the learning that we have done in Te Reo Maori this term on your poster. You have made it simple and easy to understand.
    You have used colours sparingly - Troy would love that!

    ReplyDelete