Sunday, 7 September 2014

Algebra Maths Sample

WALT: Extend a repeating picture pattern using number strategies

Task:  Make a short movie to prove that you have achieved your maths goal.

Check out my movie and learn to extend a repeating picture pattern using number strategies click on this link.

http://youtu.be/rXQXdGX2e-k

Description: For maths this term we have been learning a range of strategies to help us solve algebra problems.


Criteria:
Show, explain, prove your goal and how you did it
Clear message
Two questions to show your learning
Correct answer


Evaluation:
What are you most proud of and why? I am most proud of explaining it really well I think I did a good job on that.

What challenged you the most and why? Background noise because I needed to find the perfect place to work  so there was no background noise but I found the break out room and the clock bay.

Next time, what is a goal you can work towards? How to continue a number pattern and find the rule for finding the next number pattern.

Feedback/Feedforward: Wow Tabitha I like how you add lots of detail and expalin the critera. I like how you show a pattern using the rule and telling us what a rule is. -Zara

1 comment:

  1. You are absolutely right Tabitha! That is the rule...is there a way to find out how many rods you would need to make the 12th pattern?

    ReplyDelete