Monday, 9 February 2015

My child hood memories

Purpose: To share my childhood memories

 We had to write a story about our child hood memories
First we made a plan then wrote the story we re read it to make sure there were no spelling mistakes if there were we fixed them up.

This is my story

Remember Arriving at splash planet waiting with excitement, what seemed like hours for the doors to open?

Remember stepping into canoe, suddenly an eel slithered under, my boat and when I was stuck and couldn't move I screamed and got really embarrest because every one was watching luckily my brother max came back to rescue me?

That was me growing up.

Draft



Edited version 

Remember Arriving at splash planet waiting with excitement, what seemed like hours for the doors to open?

Remember stepping into canoe, suddenly an eel slithered under, my boat and when I was stuck and couldn't move I screamed and got really embarrest because every one was watching luckily my brother max came back to rescue me?

That was me growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment