Tuesday, 17 February 2015

Swimming goals

This term we have started swimming agian. We made a video to show our skills in the pool. We looked back at our video's observed what we could get better at. Then we made a goal.

Here is my swimming.
http://tinyurl.com/pvegs8s

Here is my swimming after

My Goal is to: Work on my feet in breath stroke and make sure both my feet are flexed.
I  am will know when I have achieved this because I will make a new video or ask a buddy for feed back and feed foward.
I want ot achieve this goal in 2 weeks
I am going to acchieve this by practicing for atleast 10 minute 3 days a week

Evaluation: I think I did well next time I could make my feet stay flexed.






1 comment:

  1. This is a great SMART goal Tabitha. You have thought about how you will achieve your goal and by what time. I wonder what you mean by flexed feet. How do you do this? How does it help you improve your breast stroke? Good luck for swimming sports!

    ReplyDelete