Purpose: Create a story to share orally
Description: Oral storytelling is a Maori tradition. We have been planning our own story to tell on the Marae in Week 7.
This is my brain storm
This is my story board
- Between 1 and 2 minutes long
- Using your voice to make sounds effects
- Using your whole body to make actions
- Use your face to tell a story through facial expression
- Knowing the story, knowing the setting
- Get the picture into your listener’s head
- Stay in character - keep your composure.
- Audience participation
- Unique and original (Hook your audience)I think I did pretty well I was good with my crowd participation next time I could work on speaking a bit louder.