Sunday, 22 March 2015

Triangles With Troy

Description: We have been learning about Geometry for Maths for the past few weeks. We looked at all the different types of shapes and in particular triangles. We have learnt that there are 4 different types of triangles and we created something to share our understanding about each of them.


Big Idea: I worked with Zara on this activity, we were showing the different triangles and there properties. We also showed how many even sides and even angles. The triangle's were scalene, Isoceles, right angle and Equilateral.  

Here is the link to my movie
http://www.showme.com/sh/?h=JJYfEdU


Feedfoward\Feedback: I think it is good but you could mabye not laugh so much and stay professional  but overall it was great.
-Bella 

Evaluation: I think I did pretty well next time I could slow down my talking, and explain it a bit more.

2 comments:

  1. Tabitha, you both show a really clear understanding of the different triangles. I agree with yours and Bella's evaluation as you speak with a very quick pace and some viewers may struggle to hear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS Try embedding the Show Me rather than putting a link as it is more appealing for your viewers.

    ReplyDelete