Wednesday, 26 August 2015

My Writing

Descrpition: I am in Troy's writing group and we had wright a story about the longest basket ball shot in the world!




Image:
Here is a link to the video 




Here is my writing

The worms fait 

"Hello people, today there is a huge commotion up above the dam I have no idea what their doing, all I know is they are making a lot of noise and it's bothering me, oh they are so rude, did they ever consider the poor worms down below the dam, that is just being rude. By the way i'm                                                                                                                                      Johnny, and i'm a worm, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, a boulder just fell from the sky, there is major damage to the colony, and oh oh my god i'm am now two worms, instead of one big long worm, this is a tragedy, i'm sorry i have to end the story before I die".                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment