Wednesday, 26 August 2015

Passion Projects Term 3

Description: This term we have been doing passion projects,  We chose something that we are really passionate about, I chose to do my passion project on Tielcey Park, the Horse Padocks, up past Arshurst, because I am extremely passionate about horses and I ride horses. we  had to Use the P.A.S.S.I.O.N inquiry process to investigate my passion independently/in small groups. 


Here is a link to the Tielcey Park website

http://www.tielceyparkstables.co.nz

Image:




 


Big Idea: I learnt about improving Tielcey Park. I talked to Dave the builder, we talked about drainege systems, so I can drain out Tielcey Park, so that is not so wet and muddy for the horses. Dave said that there were two ways to do it, you have one pipe running underneath the ground and then it goes out into plants then the plant would soke it up, or you could run five pipes underneath then they connect up and the end and flush out to sea.


Evaluation: I think I have done well so far, my next steps are to make the stable complex, and think about which drainege sytem to use.


Feedback\feedfoward: Wow Tabitha I think your passion project is going to make a big change to Tielcey =ark. The owners will thank you. I think you should pick the one when the dirty water gos to the plants. Otherwise i think you are doing really well with your passion project.
- Aria

1 comment:

  1. Your passion has led you to some new information and skills. I hope you share your finished recommendations with a wider audience! Don't forget to reread your post for spelling and grammar.

    ReplyDelete