Thursday, 20 August 2015

Production Portfolio

Description: This term we are going to the regent for production the theme is wearibale arts and we had to create a mood board and a plan. For our wearibale art piece every Friday we work on our plan.
We are all in different groups I am in elements and I chose the element of fire.


Plan

Mood board



4\9\15

This is my progress so far



What: I have made a mask I need to paint it, I made a spoke, and I painted it black.
Now What: My next step is to stick on the bits I have all ready made for the costume and paint my mask



Here is my finished garmend
Front
Back



1) The materials that I used to create my garment were: Cardboard smock, newspapaer, cardboard, paint, saliphane, tinfoil, cream bottles and a old hockey mask

2) The most challenging thing about production for me was: Everything was a challenge but the biggest challenge was, my mask, because nothing stuck to it.

3) One way I demonstrated a growth mindset during production was: Never giving up on my mask, so that I would look good on stage.

4) Something I am really proud of about production was: Finally finishing after weeks of hard work.

5) Our school vision is to create agency, creativity and excellence. I showed this by: Using old things and makeing them more than rubbish, like my brothers old hockey mask.

1 comment:

  1. Tabitha, your garment is plain but really effective. There is no questioning which element you are and you will look great on stage. Its great to hear that your mask was such a challenge for you, that's what brings out the best in us aye? And I bet you can look at it now and think "YES! as its awesome!"

    ReplyDelete