Monday, 10 August 2015

Reading Portfolio Sample

Description: 
We had to record down what thoughts we had on this picture I thought "Don't judge someone bye their height"    
Here's the success criteria for image promts 
View this image and its quote and really think critically about what the message of it is.
Write your responses to this. Are you putting yourself in the learning Pit by thinking indepth about this
  



Image:
I choose to do image prompts 




Big Idea:

This term we have been doing tic tac toes, we do them when we aren't in a workshop, depending on what goal we are. We choose any tic tac toe that has something to with our goal. My goal is summarising. I think I have been doing well at sticking to the main points when I summarise, I could improve on useing key words to wright my summaries, I know I am getting better at summerising because after I read something I can easily summerise the story in six or less sentences.


Feedback\Feedfoward: they are very inspiring to others and you really did it in depth welldone-bellam



Evaluation: I think I did well at using key words

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Tabitha, it is great to see you focusing on main ideas and key words while you are summarising. I like that you have reflected on what you do well and what you would like to work on. Next time make sure you are posting the correct information under the correct heading on your blog post to make it easy for the reader to follow.

    ReplyDelete