Wednesday, 25 November 2015

Inquiry Term 4

Description: This term we have been doing inquiry every Thursday, we split into our inquiry groups, I am with James we do 3D printing. We design our creations on an app called sketch up then James prints them. I work with Sophie we have made a mug, a paw print keyring, and a dog tag all in 3D.

Our focus for this inquiry is future genurations and how we can benefit the next geniration of R.S.S kids. We are benefitting the next generation by creating objects that that others only dream of making.

Our other focus is out of the box thinking  Sophie and I have been thinking out of the box to make our inquiry have a purpose.

Here is two things we created




11.12.15  Update to this post.
 
How might your inquiry help you in the future?
I think that it will help the next generation of R.S.S kids because we have gained more knowledge about the 3D printer so it should print things faster.

What made you choose this inquiry? 
I really like the idea of 3D printing it was very futuristic and I thought it would be cool to inspire others to use 3D printers.  

What was your proudest moment in inquiry? Finally being able to print my things after ages and ages of waiting and waiting for my things to print.

How did you achieve your goal?  What skills, support, values did you use?
In the end I was able to print my creation and I learnt how to calabarate the computer. 
I used the skills I already knew about printing and 3D printing to enhance my inquiry time with James  


How will our inquiry groups impact the future? 
The 3D printer could help countries all over the world some people have even made parts for hostipal machines. 


Here is my most reacent printed creation.
It is a tag for my bag I like it because it represents me, I love animals and this was the best way to show that.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment