Sunday, 6 March 2016

Et Reo Portfolio Post

Description: Every Monday Poutama split is into two groups Kapa Haka and ET Reo I am in ET Reo we have been learning about our Whakapapa\Family Tree and all the Maori terminology for our family members, then we displayed it.


Image:

Here is my dad's family


And here is my mum's side of the family

And here is some Maori terminology for you to learn

mama - Mum
 papa - Dad
Tungane - Brother
Tuakana - Sister
Koro - Grandfather
 Kuia- Grandmother 
mama Keke - Aunty
Papa Keke - Uncle
Tama - Boy
Tamahine - Girl



Feedback\Feedfoward:
Wow Tabitha you have an awesome family history it would have been good if you could have showed that a bit better but you did an awesome job, for the time frame.
- Sophie

Evaluation: 
I agree I could have slowed down and made something really cool but I think I did well considering my iPad wasn't working with family echo.




1 comment:

  1. Wow, your Dad comes from a massive family huh? Great job Tab, next time you could think of adding your cousins or seeing if you could go further than your nana and poppa.

    ReplyDelete