Tuesday, 17 May 2016

Japanese Portfolio Sample

Description: This term the year 6's are learning Japanese with Kelly, (room 5 teacher) every Thursday afternoon, I am really enjoying it and am passionate about Japan, we have learnt how to count to ten in Japanese and how to introduce ourselves.

Image:





Feedback\Feedforward:
Tabitha you are great and very fluent you are a quick learning and I can tell you are going to do great things with this there really is nothing I can see that you need to improve on except for practise!

Evaluation:
Thanks for the feedback Bella, I think I am doing well, I can now introduce myself count to twenty and write my name in Japanese, and I am also practicing every day, I think I am on the right track to speacking fluent Japanese. 

1 comment:

  1. Tab, it is so cool to hear about what you do at Japanese. I wish I had that opportunity as a Year 6. Learning another language is hard, but its a great way to stretch a part of your brain that you don't usually use.

    ReplyDelete