Wednesday, 25 May 2016

Maths Portfolio Sample

Description: In Poutama we are all in different maths groups, I am in James maths group, we have been working on a fraction checkpoint to see what we need to work and so James can write our reports. Here is my completed fraction checkpoint

Image:





Feedback\Feedforward:
I like the way you showed different strategies to work out each answer. Next time you could show your learning more in some of the answers you worked out.
- Emily. S


Evaluation:
Thanks for the feedback Emily, I will work on those things next time.
I think that did pretty well and I completed every question without too much help, but I could still work on some things.

2 comments:

  1. You have shared some great understandings in the workshops and demonstrated your growing knowledge when working independently. Well done Tabitha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is pleasing to hear Tabitha, keep it up buddy!

    ReplyDelete