Monday, 4 July 2016

SLC Reflecton

Description: Yesterday I had my student led conference with Troy and my mum. The teachers gave us some questions to answer about my SLC.

Image:

1) How do you think you did on your SLC? What was the highlight?
Having the chance to share my learning with my mum, because I don't get todo that very often and since that was last SLC at school I wanted to make it memorable. 

2) What did you do differently to make your SLC stand out?
Well I think that I made mine stand out by sharing my learning without looking at the post really sharing for the heart.

3) How will you make your Home Led Conference in Term 3 be awesome? What things might you do to make it awesome?
I could make it interesting by making them feel like they are part of the learning weather it be asking them questions in a different language or simply asking themmaths questions. 

1 comment:

  1. I think you did a great job of presenting your learning. We're looking forward to you asking us questions in the home led conference.

    ReplyDelete