Wednesday, 7 September 2016

Art Portfolio Sample 2016

Description: This term we have been doing calendar art and we have been doing self portraits and what we like. The first we had to think about what represents us and draw the ideas down. The second stage was draw our ideas onto A3 card. The third stage was to practiced using paint and pastel for our backgrounds. The fourth stage was to practice drawing our self portrait and after that we had a practice we got some card and drew the real thing. The last thing we did was the background. We used paint pastel and dye to make the background look effective. Here is a slide showing some effects we used and the finished piece.

Image:


Feedback\Feedforward: Wow Tabitha really like your art but I think that you could work on your shading but other wise you did a really good job.
- Sophie B

Evaluation: I think I could work on my shading in, of people that I draw, but I did my best and at the end of the day that's what matters most.

1 comment:

  1. Tabitha, I love your artwork and your attitude. I think you did a tremendous job and I appreciate the attention to detail you have added. Thanks for writing a detailed description of the process we went through. It would have been nice to hear what your marks in the background meant to you. PS Sorry this comment is late and you have already done your SLC at home...

    ReplyDelete