Thursday, 1 September 2016

Writing Portfolio Sample 2016

Description: This term we have been doing writing, we were split into three different groups Elly's writing Troy's writing in Nic's writing. Each group was focusing on different goals Elly's was focused on sentences, Nic's group was focused on organizing ideas, and Troy's groups was focused on words.
I am in Elly's group, we made a slide to show what we have learnt.

Image: 



Feedback\Feedforward: Good work Tabitha I really like your sentences but next time you could add some more detail.
- Sophie B


Evaluation: Thanks for the the feedback Sophie, I think that I could improve on adding more detail, so my sentences hook people in.

1 comment:

  1. I love your evaluation Tabitha! This shows a real understanding of the writing process and purpose! Now that you have an understanding of the difference between simple, compound and complex sentences you will be able to make deliberate choices as you use this knowledge to impact the reader when you write.

    ReplyDelete