Wednesday, 23 November 2016

Athletics Reflection

What was the most enjoyable part of athletics for you? I really enjoyed the high jump, because it is my favorite event in athletics I really enjoy high jump because I love the feeling of clearing the pole after you have jumped, and the thrill of running flying through the air.


What are you really proud of? Why?
I am really proud of myself for coming first in long jump and high jump because last year I came 2nd and 3rd (Aria bet me) and I thought that would again but I surprised myself.
What was the most challenging part? Why?
The eight hundred meter run was definitely the hardest because I am not used running long distances and can sometimes not pace myself.

Where to now? What are your goals for next time? Why do you want to focus on this?
I would like to get better at running long distances so I can get into the top 5 next year I want to focus on this because I am already good at the short distance and don't need to improve right now.


Images:
This is the Massey track where our athletics was held:

                                       This is the year 5 girls after the 800 meter run:

No comments:

Post a Comment